We're taking registrations for upcoming classes now!
Each semester includes:
- 10 weekly 45-minute classes teaching a NEW song collection every fall, winter and spring. There are nine fabulous song collections in all!
- New CDs each semester with the songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," as well as tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to enjoy at home.
- An exclusive digital download code for each family which grants access to the online Family Music Zone!
- Parent education resources and online resources.
Tuition for our 10 week semesters is $205 for the first child. (Classes that meet for 8 weeks are $180.) Infant siblings under nine months may attend classes for free with an enrolled older sibling. Additional discounts for siblings over nine months are automatically calculated on our registration page. Ask about our discounts for families with multiples and military families as well. Tuition refunds will not be given after the first day of class. Please click here for a full list of our center policies: Center Policies
There is a one-time, non-refundable new family service fee of $15 for all families registering with us for their first semester.
We also offer a shortened summer semester using compilation song collections with classes during the months of July and August.
NEW FOR SUMMER 2017: We are now offering FLEX PASSES for either 4, 5, or 6 summer classes! You build the class schedule that works for you!
4 class pass: $85 (sibling rate: $68)
5 class pass: $104 (sibling rate: $83)
6 class pass: $118 (sibling rate: $95) <-- Best Value!
Click on the tabs below to see the classes and events that are now available: