We're taking registrations for upcoming classes now!
Each 10 week semester includes:
- 10 weekly 45-minute classes teaching a NEW song collection every fall, winter and spring. There are nine fabulous song collections in all!
- New CDs each semester with the songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," as well as tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
- Our newly designed songbook filled with colorful illustrations and family activities to enjoy at home.
- An exclusive digital download code for each family which provides digital versions of the songs and exclusive access to the online Family Music Zone!
- Parent education resources and online resources.
- Unlimited make up classes!
Tuition for each of our 10 week semesters is $205 for the first child in a Mixed Ages class. (Classes that meet for 8 weeks are $180.) Infant siblings under nine months may attend classes for free with an enrolled older sibling. Additional discounts for siblings over nine months are automatically calculated on our registration page. Contact us to ask about our discounts for families with multiples, military families, and friend referrals as well. Tuition refunds will not be given after the first day of class. Please click here for a full list of our center policies: Center Policies
There is a one-time, non-refundable new family service fee of $15 for all families registering with us for their first semester.
We also offer a shortened summer semester using compilation song collections with classes during the months of July and August.